Germany - Aachen/Herzogenrath - Starting Now
We are looking for Data Engineers!
Are you passionate about cloud, big data, and distributed systems and looking for new opportunities in the dynamic world of data engineering?
Do you want to join a fast-growing international company with big aspirations?
We at Klarrio are looking for engineers to take a crucial role in creating reliable production platforms.
You will be working on various projects in various domains, such as Smart Cities, Transport & Logistics, Telecom, Innovative Technology Solution Providers, and Public Infrastructure. Check out some of our projects and customers.
You will be part of a team that delivers data platforms tailored to the client’s needs in an agile manner. Developing these platforms requires a multidisciplinary team consisting of developers who are not afraid to take the initiative and have an eye for quality. We believe in our in-house synergies between team members to create the best possible solution for our customers. Therefore we always work on a project basis and don’t do body shopping.
We are looking for IT professionals with a drive to get things done, a willingness to help others be successful in their job, and a knack for always being a step ahead.
You are naturally collaborative and eager to propose creative solutions to challenging problems.
As an engineer, ideally, you possess the following qualifications:
– Masters’s degree, or equivalent practical experience, in Computer Science or a related technical field involving software/systems engineering.
– Knowledge of computer networking (TCP/IP, Firewalls, DNS, TLS, …)
– Understanding of Operating System concepts
– Understanding of Unix/Linux operating systems
– Basic understanding of database systems (SQL or NoSQL)
Extra assets are:
– Hands-on experience with data processing frameworks such as Kafka, Spark, Flink, Storm,…
– Expertise in designing distributed systems.
– Hands-on experience with cloud platforms like AWS, Azure, …
– Affinity with the Agile development methodology and concepts such as CI/CD
The key focus will always be system health, performance, reliability, and availability.
You will help with:- The Design, building, and testing of new services and extending existing services
– Providing the necessary service metrics to be able to monitor the system.
– Contributing to incident response and postmortems.
You’ll be supplied with a high-quality laptop, dual-screen setup, and mobile phone. Our offices are in Aachen/Herzogenrath (Germany) and are equipped with standing/sitting desks, ergonomic office chairs, and free beverages/refreshments.
You’ll be working in a technologically advanced environment with a broad variety of opportunities to improve your skills (technical puzzles, courses, certifications, regular and on-the-job training) in collaboration with highly skilled engineers.
And perhaps the most important of all, you’ll be able to do this with a bunch of like-minded individuals while enjoying one of our multiple yearly events.
- We will introduce you to a new world or accelerate your skills
- Respect towards customers, colleagues, and competitors, regardless of race, gender, age, personal challenges, and education levels
- A competitive compensation package
- Performance Bonuses
- Health Insurance
- Retirement planning
- Mobility Package
- A work environment where we want to get things done, lean and mean
- Internal and external training programs to grow your skills